Saturday, November 1, 2014

An Arm's Reach ..... Within or Beyond




It a wonder how we find a beauty of life!

Is it within or beyond our arm's reach?

Life is beautiful!  Is it not?  

But, it's our wonder in many a days.

Yet, as a matter of fact, a beautiful life is within, not beyond, arm's reach.  Take one of my mornings for an instance .... 


The weather was nice and cool.  I rode off after a lovely breakfast.  The sun was behind lazy low clouds. Soft cool breeze accompanied me.  It was very pleasant and everything along a small road was most inviting!  They were lively and beautiful.  


It was a 'snail' pace of life that led me to this wonderful world.  I thought of you, my dear friends.  I wished you were with me, for the beauty of life was within arm's reach.  But, you were not!  


Would you then simply slow yourself down just a tiny bit?  


I wish you see what I see.































An Arm's Reach ..... Within or Beyond







Orange Mushroom & Brown Bamboo































Life has its moments!


Savor each and all of them!





Bike on!!!
Life is beautiful




Place:  Chiang Rai,  THAILAND
Photo:  by Churaipon C. Klaijumlang 




No comments:

Post a Comment