Thursday, November 6, 2014

Raindrops .......

Coming Soon at the Raindrops Near YOU!










It has been rainy. The world greeted me this morning with grayish sky. The rain had just ceased for a brief moment. And, the whole world turned so very soft-looking. Everything was lovely calm and gentle.











Raindrops lingered on leaves and petals. They inevitably looked most subtly inviting. I gazed above and found the grayish sky, so heavy loaded with fat clouds .... as if it could generously pour down at any minute. Yet, it seemed still smiling down and urging me on.









With my good, old and faithful camera, I left everything behind.  I followed the call of the beautiful world, so much so ..... especially after the all-night rain. The world at that moment was so lovingly solitude and sweet … as it was profoundly enveloped with all precious sights, sounds, scenes and scents. Who could ever resist such a world!

















I left without closing the gate nor locking the door. I thought I would be gone for just a few minutes.












What so little that I knew .... 













what was out there for me .... 












that would keep me for two hours! 















I thought of YOU ......




















while I was out there, 






















wishing you all were right there with me ..... to savor the moment together. 












Wondering how everyone was, ....... 












I decided to capture all I possibly could .... for you to see. 



























Here they are .... coming to you all the way from Chiang Rai ... with hope that you too will enjoy them.







































Sending you love and warm wishes ..... that you would be blessed with lovely things within arm’s reach.










Have a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment